TVCC's Online Financial Aid System
ATTENTION: We have changed our login for this site. You will now use your Social Security Number (SSN) instead of your student id number.
The key to funding your education is to start early! The more you know about the financial aid process, the better prepared you will be to pay for college.
In order to use this system we must have received a copy of your FAFSA from the Department of Education.
With the TVCC Online Financial Aid system you can:
> Check the status of your financial aid file.
> Download and print forms and documents.
> View a list of docs received and docs still outstanding.
> View your financial aid awards and student loan history.
> Accept your current awards.
Did you know you can also use the following online services with the TVCC MyTVCC system?
> Register for classes.
> Check your TVCC Student Account balance.
> Make online payments.
> View your TVCC Transcript.
Log In Instructions
In order to log in for the first time you must follow these directions:
- Enter your Social Security Number (no dashes).
- Click "First Time User", if you get an error message come back to this page, enter your Social Security Number (no dashes) again and click "Forgot your PIN".
- If you are setting up your PIN for the first time you must put in your birth date using the forward slashes (mm/dd/yyyy) and your Social Security Number without any dashes (111223333), answer the rest of the question and create your PIN. This will take you back to the main screen where you must enter your Social Security Number again and the PIN your just created.
- If you "Forgot your PIN" you must answer the security question, then create a new PIN. It will then take you back to the main screen where you must enter your Social Security Number again and the PIN you just created.
- Your TVCC Financial Aid PIN is unique to this system and is not the same as your U.S. Department of Education PIN.
If you do not yet have a financial aid record at TVCC, get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Enter our school code, 003221, in the schools section of your application and we will automatically receive a copy about a week after you complete the FAFSA online. Once we receive your information from the U.S. Department of Education, we'll notify you and you can then start using this system.